Okay, wow. So I guess it’s been 3 months since I’ve posted! I’ve really missed the blog. But I’ve been so busy with all things baby it has totally fallen to the back burner. And, of course, the more time that passed, the more I put it off.
But here I am. Now just about 36 weeks pregnant. As of today, 29 days to go until my due date. It feels close, but oh so far away.
So, in short, here’s what ya’ll have missed:
1. Nursery is DONE (well, mostly) 🙂
2. We had a really awesome 3d ultrasound done of the babe at around 29 weeks.
3. My baby shower was Oct 30 and was an absolute blast -we got so many needed items
4. We’ve hired a doula to help us with our desire for a natural birth
5. I’ve been practicing Hypnobabies since about week 32. I’m not so sure about the hypnosis stuff, but at the very least, I’m hoping it will help me learn some relaxation techniques that I can use during labor.
All in all, I’ve been feeling pretty good. But I won’t lie, the last week or two things have started to get pretty uncomfortable the bigger I get!
I have a ton of pics I want to post later today, but here are a few for now!!