Oooh la la….
My dear friends Amanda, Sarah,and Elise have bestowed upon me this totally sweet award! So exciting. In all honesty, I don’t know how I would have gotten through the last couple of months without them and others who have shown the most amazing support and compassion. For you all, I am truly grateful.
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
•Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
•Copy the award and place it in your blog
•Link the person who nominated you for this award.
•Tell us 7 interesting things about you
•Nominate 7 bloggers
•Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
Here are 7 interesting things about me (I’m pretty boring, hope I can find 7 things, even if they’re not so interesting):
1. I am addicted to reality TV – The Bachelor, American Idol, Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom (apparently, I like to torture myself).
2. I have a degree in psychology and absolutely love the study of psychiatric conditions and medications. I always wanted to be a psychologist in private practice, but couldn’t dedicate myself to the extended amount of schooling.
3. My grandmother is my rock. She has always been like a mother to me and practically raised me. My parents divorced when I was 3 and my mom worked quite a bit during those years to support us. Grandma was always there and I love her dearly.
4. I am a carb-ahololic. Bread, pasta, cake. Those are my three favorite food groups. I could live on it – not healthily probably, but happily.
5. This is going to sound terrible, but I think I like animals more than people. My dog is the center of my life. I can watch any movie with murder and mayhem, but anything where an animal gets hurt or there is even a suggestion it might, I’m outta there. I can instantly connect with any animal – people, I have a harder time with that….
6. I dream of moving to Italy and living in a little cottage, surrounded by my garden and a grape vine. Diane Lane in Under the Tuscan Sun – seems like a perfect life to me.
7. Although I’m neither a good singer nor a great dancer, I would have loved to be able to make a career out of both. For now, I guess I’ll live with singing in the shower and dancing while I clean.
To pay it forward, I nominate the following Bloggers:
1. Amanda – She also nominated me, but this is not just a courtesy. Amanda is one of the strongest, most amazing women I know. Amanda has suffered a number of losses recently, but always seems to find the strength and positivity within her to try again. I know she will achieve all that she wants. Wish her the best!
2. BYOB – A great friend of mine who is celebrating the recent success of her first IVF cycle. Her blog is witty and heartwarming. Please stop by and wish her the best in her journey.
3. Sarah – another wonderful friend who has always been there when I needed her, is also dealing with MFI while juggling the purchase of their first home and going through her own diagnostic procedures. Check it out and lend your support.
4. The Road to Motherhood – I’m a new reader to this one but I can tell you her posts are relatable and funny! I know we will be a great support to each other.
5. Brandles – An incredible woman who has been TTC for quite some time and recently suffered a loss all while in school obtaining her Ph.D. She’s now back TTC again. Please wish her well!
6. Peesticksandstones – After an incredibly arduous journey, she welcomed her little boy into the world in June. Her resilience is truly an inspiration.
7. Suzy – Suzy is dealing with azoo, PCOS and endo while TTC. Despite all those challenges, she remains optimistic and her posts are often a good distraction from all things TTC.
Thanks everyone for reading!! Oh and I hit 90 readers with my last post – woo hooo!!! Thanks all for your support. I had my follie check u/s this morning and I’ll post the results of that later 😉
Read Full Post »